Canauri Click-Wrap Agreement
- All software provided by WatchPoint Data, Inc., doing business as (“DBA”) Canauri, is on an “as is” basis without any support, warranty, and/or indemnity for any problems, issues, and/or damages that may arise from its use. Disclaimer of warranty, express or implied, is extended without limitation and includes any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Licensing Rights. Canauri grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, limited license to use its software and relating services as acquired exclusively through a Canauri approved channel. You are prohibited from redistribution or reselling Canauri products and/or services unless expressly agreed to in writing by Canauri.
- Proprietary Content. All Canauri created content is exclusively the property of Canauri or its content suppliers. This includes, but is not limited to: created text, graphics, logos, buttons, images, and software. You may not use, disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile, or modify characteristics of Canauri products without express consent.
- Canauri may send notices to you via either email or regular mail. Canauri may also provide notices of changes to the terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the services provided by Canauri
- Canauri reserves the right to edit or remove content it solely determines to be harmful or offensive to its brand and/or the general public. Violations to this rule may result in termination or suspension of your account.
- Abuse of the email system is prohibited. Examples include, but is not limited to: spamming and phishing.
- Canauri reserves the right to modify, discontinue, suspend, and terminate your usage of its products and services, with or without notice, and at any time.
- Canauri prohibits use or manipulation of its products and services for any unlawful activities in either or all legal jurisdictions where applicable. This includes, but is not limited to: attempting to compromise the security of any networked account, a domain/IP, and/or country. Canauri will vigorously pursue legal action against any entity conducting illegal activity utilizing its products or services.
- Validation Requirements. Canauri’s application, an internet connection, and a suitable computing device are all required to validate licenses for certain products distributed by Canauri. You acknowledge and agree that Canauri’s application must remain installed on your computing device you wish to have Canauri products and services active. You acknowledge and agree that Canauri’s application may analyze, compile, and review information regarding your computing device on an as needed basis.
- Canauri shall not be held liable for any indirect, exemplary, special, incidental, or consequential damages whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to: damages for loss of business, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of anticipated sales/savings, and loss of goodwill. This protection extends even under circumstances in which Canauri or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages and/or if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed its essential purpose.
WatchPoint Data welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
221 3rd Ave SE STE 525
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone number: 319-383-0165
Effective as of January 01, 2021